Home / Upcoming Events
Leading with Emotional Intelligence – Melbourne April 2017
Thursday 27 April: 9:00 am - Friday 28 April: 5:30 pm AEST$2029.50
Take leadership to the next level by learning the art and science of emotional intelligence.
The higher a leader rises in an organisation, the more emotional intelligence matters. Soft skills such as empathy and listening rank highest among the qualities and competencies of successful global leaders and C-level executives. Emotional Intelligence (EI) underpins these skills, giving leaders self-awareness, understanding of others, personal resilience, decision-making abilities and the capacity to influence others.
This two-day workshop equips you with in-depth knowledge and skills to use emotions intelligently at work to improve your leadership capacity, self-awareness, effectiveness, resilience and interpersonal skills. The session gives you a robust rationale and framework for developing your ability to perceive, use, understand and manage emotions in yourself and others. By exploring the science behind emotional intelligence, and the business benefits, you learn the why as well as the how of effective leadership. Learning is practical, interactive and fun, so your can apply your new insights and strategies right away in your work and life.[/fusion_text]
- Develop greater self-awareness and an accurate assessment of your current level of emotional intelligence and development areas
- Discover how emotions influence thinking, behaviour, decision making and performance.
- Understand the neuroscience behind emotions, their physiology and drivers
- Perceive emotions in yourself and increase observation skills of others.
- Use emotions more intelligently to improve personal effectiveness and team performance.
- Understand emotions to develop insight into others and solve emotional problems before they escalate or derail results.
- Manage emotions in yourself and others and broaden your self-management and resilience toolkit.
- Learn positive relationship and communication tools to work with emotions more effectively
- Integrate emotional intelligence knowledge and strategies into teamwork and leadership contexts
- 2-day training programme
- MSCEIT assessment, report, individual debrief and coaching session valued at $525 + GST.
- Training materials, lunches and refreshments
- Inspire Action Journal and Cards
- Post-programme follow-up
Group discounts: Get 10% off the full fee when 2 or more register, save $185 per person.