Home / Upcoming Events
MSCEIT Accreditation – Melbourne May 2017 – SOLD OUT
Wednesday 3 May: 8:30 am - Friday 5 May: 5:30 pm AEST
Learn to predict, assess and develop emotional intelligence with the only abilities-based EI tool.
The Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) provides unprecedented insights about people’s real emotional intelligence abilities to help you predict and enhance their success and improve business outcomes. MSCEIT is designed to measure and develop people’s ability to recognise, understand and manage emotions in themselves and others so they can use emotions more intelligently. These abilities enable people to monitor their own and others’ emotions, and use this information strategically and intelligently to communicate more effectively, increase personal resilience and productivity, and achieve goals.
Becoming a MSCEIT practitioner enables you to accurately assess and develop people’s emotional intelligence abilities. It equips you with the knowledge, experience and expertise to understand, interpret and debrief the MSCEIT Profile and a thorough grounding in how to apply it. This advanced training explores the science of emotional intelligence and provides you with a range of emotional mastery tools to further develop these abilities in yourself and others.
- Develop greater self-awareness
- Enhance performance, interpersonal skills and communication with clients and teams
- Identify and respond to others’ emotions
- Manage their own and others’ emotional responses
- Become more resilient.
It also enables you to significantly increase the overall effectiveness of your leadership, training, recruitment and talent selection initiatives.
- Access to resources on the MSCEIT and emotional intelligence in general
- A personal MSCEIT assessment, development report and 60 minute debrief from an experienced coach
- One free report to use as part of your certification process
- Follow-up mentoring, feedback and support to ensure your competence
- A comprehensive training manual and practitioner tools.
Developed by Peter Salovey, Jack Mayer and David Caruso, originators in the field of emotional intelligence, MSCEIT is like an IQ test for emotional reasoning. As people tend to assess their own EI or others’ inaccurately, this tool delivers accurate, challenging and useful feedback people can use to develop greater awareness and systematically fine-tune their emotional intelligence skills, personal and professional effectiveness.
Learn more about MSCEIT.
- MSCEIT assessment and report
Individual 1 hour debrief
Training materials, lunches and refreshment
Group discounts: Get 10% off the full fee when 2 or more register, save $350 per person.