Home / Upcoming Events
Strengths Team Profile Webinar May 2017
Friday 19 May: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm AEST$192.50
Unlock performance, energy and potential in organisations by realising team strengths.
Take your Strengths Profile knowledge and practice to the next level by learning how to unlock strengths potential in teams and organisations. In this 2 hour webinar, you will learn how to understand, interpret and debrief the Strengths Profile Team Profile, which reveals strengths that exist across a team. You will also receive practical hands-on guidance to deliver engaging team strengths sessions and embed a strengths-based culture in organisations. You will receive everything you need to successfully manage and facilitate team strengths sessions and align strengths to team strategy and outcomes
- Enhance team performance by uncovering and harnessing team strengths
- Maximise opportunities for growth within individuals and collectively as a team
- Identify the unique potential and capability of each person to contribute to team vision, objectives, long- and short-term goals
- Improve relationships, communication and collaboration by enabling team managers and members to build a shared positive language of strengths along with realistic assessment of weaknesses
- Sustain team engagement by identifying and using their strengths to increase wellbeing and resilience
- Prevent burnout of teams and address challenges productively
- Allocate roles and responsibilities according to strengths.
Unique and distinct from traditional one-dimensional strengths tests, Strengths Profile assesses 60 strengths across three dimensions of energy, performance and use. The tool reveals a dynamic set of realised strengths, weaknesses, learned (or de-energising) behaviours and unrealised strengths. This provides a positive platform for development, enabling people to access the energy behind strengths and design positive strategies to maximise growth potential, minimise weaknesses and optimise performance and wellbeing.
Learn more about Strengths Profile.