Emotional intelligence is a critical skill in business today, underpinning people’s capacity to work well with others, manage stress and make effective decisions. Emotional intelligence enables people to develop the soft skills crucial to success in leadership, sales, teamwork, customer service, and any role that significantly involves managing or dealing with people. While people’s innate emotional intelligence abilities differ, these foundational skills can be sharpened to improve individual performance and collaboration, resulting in better business outcomes.
This one-day workshop equips participants with the foundational knowledge and skills to use emotions intelligently at work to improve their self-awareness, effectiveness, resilience and interpersonal skills. The session gives participants a robust rationale and framework they can use to start developing their ability to perceive, use, understand and manage emotions in themselves and others. By exploring the science behind emotional intelligence, and the business benefits, participants learn the why as well as the how of developing these fundamental skills. Learning is practical, interactive and fun, so participants apply their new insights and strategies right away in their work and life.
This training will enable you to:
- Develop greater self-awareness and an understanding of your current level of emotional intelligence
- Discover how emotions influence thinking, behaviour, decision making and performance.
- Perceive emotions in yourself and increase observation skills of others.
- Use emotions more intelligently to improve personal effectiveness and team performance.
- Understand emotions to develop insight into others and solve emotional problems before they escalate or derail results.
- Manage emotions in yourself and others and broaden your self-management toolkit.
Leaders, sales people, front-line managers, project managers, customer service employees and anyone whose job significantly involves managing or dealing with people.
Contact us to bring this program to your organisation.