This two-day workshop equips participants with in-depth knowledge and skills to use emotions intelligently at work to improve their leadership capacity, self-awareness, effectiveness, resilience and interpersonal skills. The session gives participants a robust rationale and framework to developing their ability to perceive, use, understand and manage emotions in themselves and others. By exploring the science behind emotional intelligence, and the business benefits, participants learn the why as well as the how of developing the skills that will get them to the next level. Learning is practical, interactive and fun, so participants apply their new insights and strategies right away in their work and life.
- Develop greater self-awareness and an accurate assessment of your current level of emotional intelligence and development areas
- Discover how emotions influence thinking, behaviour, decision making and performance.
- Understand the neuroscience behind emotions, their physiology and drivers
- Perceive emotions in yourself and increase observation skills of others.
- Use emotions more intelligently to improve personal effectiveness and team performance.
- Understand emotions to develop insight into others and solve emotional problems before they escalate or derail results.
- Manage emotions in yourself and others and broaden your self-management and resilience toolkit.
- Learn positive relationship and communication tools to work with emotions more effectively
- Integrate emotional intelligence knowledge and strategies into teamwork and leadership contexts