Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Leading with Emotional IntelligenceSophie Francis
Take leadership to the next level by learning the art and science of emotional intelligence.
The higher a leader rises in an organisation, the more emotional intelligence matters. Emotions play a far greater role in determining business outcomes than many people realise. Leaders who are self-aware and able to engage hearts as well as minds by using emotions intelligently generate higher performance from themselves, their team and their organisation.
This two-day program equips you with in-depth knowledge and foundational skills to improve your leadership capacity, self-awareness, effectiveness, resilience and interpersonal style. You will learn a robust framework to develop your ability to perceive, use, understand and manage emotions in yourself and others, as well as tangible tools to become more emotionally intelligent as a leader and manager.
By exploring the science behind emotional intelligence, and the business benefits, you will learn the why as well as the how of effective leadership. Learning is practical, interactive and fun, so your can apply your new insights and strategies right away in your work and life.
This training will enable you to:
- Develop greater self-awareness and an accurate assessment of your current level of emotional intelligence and development areas.
- Discover how emotions influence thinking, behaviour, decision making and performance.
- Understand the neuroscience behind emotions, their physiology and drivers.
- Perceive emotions in yourself and increase observation skills of others.
- Use emotions more intelligently to improve personal effectiveness and team performance.
- Understand emotions to develop insight into others and solve emotional problems before they escalate or derail results.
- Manage emotions in yourself and others and broaden your self-management and resilience toolkit.
- Learn positive relationship and communication tools to work with emotions more effectively.
- Integrate emotional intelligence knowledge and strategies into teamwork and leadership contexts.
Executives, leaders and high-potential managers on track for a leadership career. Anyone who wants a strong grounding in the science and practice of emotional intelligence to lead themselves and others to success.
Leading with Emotional Intelligence blends theory with practice over two days of training, plus personal EI assessment, feedback and support to deepen their understanding and commitment to develop EI skills.
Each person receives:
- 2-day training program
- MSCEIT assessment, report, 60 minute individual debrief and coaching session
- Training materials with in-depth information, guidelines and follow-up activities
- Inspire Action Journal and Cards
- Lunches and refreshments (for open courses)
This course is delivered in locations in Australia. Check the links below for details.
Tuesday 6 June: 9:00 am - Wednesday 7 June: 5:30 pm AEST
Ask us about delivering this training in your organisation or professional network. We can also tailor programs to suit your business, audience and strategic goals.