Developing exceptional leaders and high performing teams.
Positive Leadership offers a new lens on developing leaders who become powerful enablers of organisational performance and growth.
Traditional leadership approaches often focus on identifying and solving problems that prevent organisations from reaching optimal performance. Positive Leadership encourages leaders to deviate from the norm to actively create the outcomes they and others aspire to, generating remarkable results. Positive leaders engage people by emphasising what elevates them, what they do well, and how they can be inspired to deliver extraordinary performance.
Positive Leadership is a one-day program designed to develop the leadership capabilities to elicit exceptional performance. It draws on the theory and research underpinning positive leadership and shares practical strategies and tools you can apply to increase engagement, collaboration and vitality in your organisations and team.
This training will enable you to:
- Adopt a positive leadership mindset, knowledge and skill by applying positive psychology.
- Cultivate a positive emotional climate that spreads across teams and the organisation.
- Build positive relationships to increase mutual support, collaboration and learning.
- Learn positive communication skills to hold affirmative, supportive and constructive conversations.
- Connect people to positive values and meaning to increase their engagement and fulfilment at work.
- Develop a toolkit to handle yourself positively in challenging situations and get the best out of yourself and others.
Executives, leaders, managers, human capital managers and anyone who wants to learn how to positively influence, motivate and elicit high performance from people.
Contact us to bring this program to your organisation.