Positive connections with colleagues, bosses, team members and clients can make the critical difference in a rewarding and engaging work life. Good relationships boost our mood and serve as a buffer when times are tough. They decrease our stress levels and improve our physical health. Research shows that the more positive connections you make, the more you are able to adapt and respond effectively to challenging situations and bounce back.
Positive Relationships at Work is a one-day program designed to equip you with the tools to build positive relationships, connect to others and strengthen natural resilience. Each tool is based on positive psychology and neuroscience yet delivered in a fun, interactive and practical way so you can apply your learning at work right away.
This training will enable you to:
- Build practical knowledge of positive psychology at work.
- Learn how to build positive relationships that benefit you, your team and the organisation.
- Discover how social connections affect your brain and performance at work.
- Gain skills to communicate positively with people and strengthen individual and team resilience.
- Become a positive influencer and make a powerful impact on team culture and engagement.
Leaders, managers and their teams. Anyone who wants to improve relationships, teamwork and culture at work.
Contact us to bring this program to your organisation.