Learn to unlock performance, energy and potential in people by realising their strengths.
R2 Strengths Profiler (previously known as Realise2) is a world-leading strengths assessment and development tool recommended by leading experts. Unique and distinct from traditional one-dimensional strengths tests, R2 Strengths Profiler assesses 60 strengths across three dimensions of energy, performance and use. The tool reveals a dynamic set of realised strengths, weaknesses, learned (or de-energising) behaviours and unrealised strengths. This provides a positive platform for development, enabling people to access the energy behind strengths and design strategies to maximise growth potential, minimise weaknesses and optimise performance and wellbeing.
Becoming an R2 Strengths Profiler Practitioner enables you to unlock performance and potential in individuals by realising their strengths. It equips you with the professional level knowledge, experience and expertise to understand, interpret and debrief the R2 Strengths Individual Profile and facilitate positive, authentic, strengths-based coaching and development conversations.
- enhance and reach peak performance
- improve goal attainment
- increase engagement and wellbeing
- develop self-awareness
- inform personal development and career choices
- build resilience, decrease stress and prevent burnout.
- Access to resources on the Realise2 and strengths in general
- A personal Realise2 assessment, expert profile and 60 minute debrief from an experienced coach
- Two free reports to use as part of your certification process
- Follow-up mentoring, feedback and support to ensure your competence
- A comprehensive training manual and practitioner tools.
- The Strengths Book and Strengths Coaching Cards.