Learn to unlock performance and potential in teams by realising their strengths.
R2 Strengths Profiler is a world-leading strengths assessment and development tool recommended by leading experts. Unique and distinct from traditional one-dimensional strengths tests, R2 Strengths Profiler assesses 60 strengths across three dimensions of energy, performance and use. The tool reveals a dynamic set of realised strengths, weaknesses, learned (or de-energising) behaviours and unrealised strengths. This provides a positive platform for development, enabling people to access the energy behind strengths and design positive strategies to maximise growth potential, minimise weaknesses and optimise performance and wellbeing.
Becoming an R2 Strengths Team Practitioner enables you to unlock performance and potential in teams and organisations by realising their strengths. It equips you with the professional level knowledge, experience and expertise to understand, interpret and debrief the R2 Strengths Team Profile, which reveals strengths that exist across a team. This enables you to leverage the strengths potential of individuals and their teams through enhanced performance, communication, engagement and strategic alignment.
- Enhance team performance by uncovering and harnessing team strengths
- Maximise opportunities for growth within individuals and collectively as a team
- Identify the unique potential and capability of each person to contribute to team vision, objectives, long- and short-term goals
- Improve relationships, communication and collaboration by enabling team managers and members to build a shared positive language of strengths along with realistic assessment of weaknesses
- Sustain team engagement by identifying and using their strengths to increase wellbeing and resilience
- Prevent burnout of teams and address challenges productively
- Allocate roles and responsibilities according to strengths.
- Access to resources on R2 and strengths in general
- A R2 Strengths Facilitator Guide on how to deliver an R2 Strengths Team Profile debrief and workshop.