R2 Strengths Team Train-the-Trainer
R2 Strengths Team Train-the-TrainerSophie Francis
Unlock performance, energy and potential in organisations by realising team strengths.
Take your R2 Strengths knowledge and practice to the next level by learning how to unlock strengths potential in teams and organisations. In this experiential train-the-trainer workshop, you will learn how to understand, interpret debrief the R2 Strengths Team Profile, which reveals strengths that exist across a team. You will also receive practical hands-on guidance to deliver engaging team strengths sessions and embed a strengths-based culture in organisations. You will receive everything you need to successfully manage and facilitate team strengths sessions and align strengths to team strategy and outcomes.
Ask us about delivering in-house certification and training.
This professional train-the-trainer course will enable you to realise team strengths to:
- Enhance team performance by uncovering and harnessing team strengths
- Maximise opportunities for growth within individuals and collectively as a team
- Identify the unique potential and capability of each person to contribute to team vision, objectives, long- and short-term goals
- Improve relationships, communication and collaboration by enabling team managers and members to build a shared positive language of strengths along with realistic assessment of weaknesses
- Sustain team engagement by identifying and using their strengths to increase wellbeing and resilience
- Prevent burnout of teams and address challenges productively
- Allocate roles and responsibilities according to strengths.
Coaches, consultants, facilitators, HR professionals and leaders who want to design and deliver strengths-based team and organisational initiatives.
This highly experiential one-day training includes:
- Group practice sessions to help you design strengths development initiatives for organisations and teams using R2 Strengths.
- The Capp R2 Strengths Team Facilitator Guide (printed and digital copies) to enable you to accurately interpret R2 Team Profiles.
- An R2 Strengths Train-the-Trainer Pack (printed and digital copies) with everything you need to deliver R2 Team Profile debriefs and strength-based workshops in a range of contexts.
- Access to additional resources on R2 and strengths.
R2 Strengths Team Profile Training is accredited by the International Coach Federation for 6.5 CCEUs (4.75 Core Competencies, 1.75 Resource Development) toward ongoing professional development for ICF ACC-level coaches and higher.
The R2 Team training
builds on the knowledge, skills and experience developed in the R2 Strengths Practitioner Accreditation
. Successful accreditation through the Practitioner Program is a prerequisite for attending the Team Program.
Developed by Alex Linley and his team at Capp, R2 Strengths Profiler is built from a decade of theoretical and empirical research in positive psychology and has been taken by 70,000+ people around the world.
Unique and distinct from traditional one-dimensional strengths tests, R2 Strengths Profiler assesses 60 strengths across three dimensions of energy, performance and use. The tool reveals a dynamic set of realised strengths, weaknesses, learned (or de-energising) behaviours and unrealised strengths. This provides a positive platform for development, enabling people to access the energy behind strengths and design positive strategies to maximise growth potential, minimise weaknesses and optimise performance and wellbeing.
Learn more about R2 Strengths Profiler.
For just $995 +GST each person experience an intensive one day training including all facilitator guides and training materials, plus lunch and refreshments.
Discounts: Save 10% on group bookings!
Course Dates and Locations
Sue Langley is a master trainer, speaker and leading advisor on the practical applications of emotional intelligence, positive psychology and neuroscience. She is the only licensed master trainer in R2 Strengths Profiler, qualified by tool author, Capp, to certify practitioners across Asia-Pacific. She has a Master in Neuroscience of Leadership, BA in Psychology and has studied positive psychology at Harvard. She is also a master trainer in the leading emotional intelligence tools, MSCEIT, EQ-i 2.0 and Genos EI, and i4 Neuroleader, a new brain-based leadership assessment.
Read bio >