Strengths Profile Team Train-the-Trainer
Strengths Profile Team Train-the-TrainerSophie Francis
Unlock performance, energy and potential in organisations by realising team strengths.
Take your Strengths knowledge and practice to the next level by learning how to unlock strengths potential in teams and organisations. In this experiential train-the-trainer workshop, you will learn how to understand, interpret debrief the Strengths Team Profile, which reveals strengths that exist across a team.
You will receive everything you need to successfully manage and facilitate team strengths sessions and align strengths to team strategy and outcomes. You will also receive practical hands-on guidance to deliver engaging team strengths sessions and embed a strengths-based culture in organisations.
This professional train-the-trainer course will enable you to realise team strengths to:
- Enhance team performance by uncovering and harnessing team strengths
- Maximise opportunities for growth within individuals and collectively as a team
- Identify the unique potential and capability of each person to contribute to team vision, objectives, long- and short-term goals
- Improve relationships, communication and collaboration by enabling team managers and members to build a shared positive language of strengths along with realistic assessment of weaknesses
- Sustain team engagement by identifying and using their strengths to increase wellbeing and resilience
- Prevent burnout of teams and address challenges productively
- Allocate roles and responsibilities according to strengths.
Coaches, consultants, facilitators, HR professionals and leaders who want to design and deliver strengths-based team and organisational initiatives.
This highly experiential one-day training includes:
- Group practice sessions to help you design strengths development initiatives for organisations and teams using Strengths Profile.
- The Capp Strengths Team Facilitator Guide (printed and digital copies) to enable you to accurately interpret Team Profiles.
- An Strengths Train-the-Trainer Pack (printed and digital copies) with everything you need to deliver R2 Team Profile debriefs and strength-based workshops in a range of contexts.
- Access to additional resources on strengths.
Strengths Team Profile Training is accredited by the International Coach Federation for 6.5 CCEUs (4.75 Core Competencies, 1.75 Resource Development) toward ongoing professional development for ICF ACC-level coaches and higher.
The Team training
builds on the knowledge, skills and experience developed in the Strengths Practitioner Accreditation
. Successful accreditation through the Practitioner Program is a prerequisite for attending the Team Program.
Developed by Alex Linley and his team at Capp, Strengths Profiler is built from a decade of theoretical and empirical research in positive psychology and has been taken by 70,000+ people around the world.
Unique and distinct from traditional one-dimensional strengths tests, Strengths Profiler assesses 60 strengths across three dimensions of energy, performance and use. The tool reveals a dynamic set of realised strengths, weaknesses, learned (or de-energising) behaviours and unrealised strengths. This provides a positive platform for development, enabling people to access the energy behind strengths and design positive strategies to maximise growth potential, minimise weaknesses and optimise performance and wellbeing.
Learn more about Strengths Profiler.
This course is delivered in locations in Australia. Check the links below for details.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Ask us about delivering this training in your organisation or professional network. We can also tailor programs to suit your business, audience and strategic goals.
Sue Langley is a master trainer, speaker and leading advisor on the practical applications of emotional intelligence, positive psychology and neuroscience. She is the only licensed master trainer in Strengths Profiler, qualified by tool author, Capp, to certify practitioners across Asia-Pacific. She has a Master in Neuroscience of Leadership, BA in Psychology and has studied positive psychology at Harvard. She is also a master trainer in the leading emotional intelligence tools, MSCEIT, EQ-i 2.0 and Genos EI, and i4 Neuroleader, a new brain-based leadership assessment.
Read bio >