It is our mission to help individuals and organisations make positive change.
It’s the people. It’s all about the people. We believe that boosting the wellbeing of your people utilising the latest positive psychology, emotional intelligence and neuroscience tools will create an environment for your people and business to flourish.
Once you learn how to work to your strengths, increase your resilience, understand your emotions and communicate them clearly, you will be more productive in your work and happier in your life.
The Langley Group is a leading global consulting and people development training company.
Our positive, scientific approach challenges you to think differently and primes you to achieve positive outcomes for yourself and your organisation that are sustainable over time.
Our team live and breathe this approach, synthesising science into simple tools anyone can use. We bring learning to life with experiential activities and tangible techniques people can apply every day at work to achieve results.
We focus on helping you build a positive culture that drives engagement and performance, equips your people and organisation with the foundational abilities to succeed and thrive.
We were founded in 2002 by Sue Langley, a researcher, keynote speaker, global consultant and positive leadership expert. Sue and her team have been pioneering practice and designing flexible solutions through training programmes, keynote speaking, coaching sessions, courses, assessments, accreditations and consulting to develop individual, team and organisational capability.
Our head office is based in Sydney, and we have consultants around Australia, in New Zealand and the UK.
Purpose, Vision and Values
The Langley Group purpose is to inspire and equip individuals, teams, and organisations to show up more frequently as the best version of themselves. Our vision is to be global leaders in the practical application of positive psychology, emotional intelligence, and neuroscience. Our values as outlined below guide everything we do as a business.
- Professionalism. Ensuring the highest standards to be the best we can be.
- Intelligence. Teaching the science and being intelligent with emotions.
- Relationships. Cultivating lasting positive connections with our clients and team.
- Authenticity. Fostering our awareness, realising our strengths and practicing what we teach.
- Zest. Living life with excitement and energy and transferring positive emotions.
- Aesthetics. Savouring all the senses and bringing learning beautifully to life.
- Growth. Learning and developing ourselves and others.