This Diploma is now Full – Waitlist Only
A positive, life-changing experience!
Graduates of the Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing (10653NAT) agree that studying this quality course brings unexpected, profound, and life-changing experiences.
The Diploma offers a breakthrough opportunity to gain a nationally-recognised qualification in positive psychology. It is designed for busy professionals who want to build expertise as well as for individuals seeking an inspiring new direction in their personal or professional life. The course will enable you to apply positive psychology in your work and in your life, knowing that it is informed by research and best-practice. You will gain the knowledge and skill necessary to increase individual, business and collective wellbeing as well as the practical tools to make a significant and positive difference in people’s lives.
The course delivers comprehensive, university-level content in practical and applied contexts. It is also unique in drawing on the latest research in neuroscience and emotional intelligence.
There are many reasons to enrol in this course:
- You will participate in powerful personal development activities including wellbeing inventories, strengths assessment and coaching.
- The course includes robust workplace practice and competency-based assessment.
- Enrolment is easy and we will support you through the process.
- Our expert facilitators will inspire you and are highly experienced at applying and practising positive psychology.
- You can choose a specialisation in your area of expertise.
- The course is flexible and self-paced and your learning can be completed within a year.
- You will walk away with practical tools you can apply for immediate results.