10653NAT Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing – Introductory Webinar
Monday 6 July: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm AEST
Our Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing is now available from anywhere in the world. All sessions are delivered live through our virtual platform. Join us on this introductory webinar to learn more.
Bringing positive psychology to life
Positive Psychology (PP) is the science of optimal functioning and wellbeing. By focusing on the positive and how humans can excel, PP offers powerful tools and insights that can help individuals enhance awareness, build strengths, facilitate positive change, and enable themselves and others to succeed and thrive.
This fun, experiential webinar is designed to provide an overview of what PP is and isn’t, as well as some key theories and practical activities and tools to enhance outcomes and thriving, based on the latest research in positive psychology. Sue Langley, CEO of the Langley Group and a Master Trainer of leading development and assessment tools, synthesises the science to give you simple, practical activities and exercises to enhance positive outcomes in a range of contexts, and support mental health.
You will explore:
- Core positive psychology concepts and how these can be applied
- The link between positive psychology and mental health
- How to broaden and build people’s resources by boosting positive emotions
- Quick, simple ways to increase emotional vocabulary and self-management of emotions
- Identifying and working with strengths to increase awareness, goal attainment, performance and potential
- A range of positive interventions and activities to increase resilience and wellbeing