Take your personal and professional development to the next level with our open workshops, webinars and professional certification.
We deliver training for leaders, coaches, consultants, HR professionals, teachers and anyone who wants to learn how to apply emotional intelligence, positive psychology or neuroscience to help people succeed and thrive.
Here are some of the regular and featured courses we offer.
Home / Upcoming Courses
Free Introduction to Positive Psychology Webinar
Tuesday 19 February: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm AEDT
Bringing positive psychology to life
Positive Psychology (PP) is the science of optimal functioning and wellbeing. By focusing on the positive and how humans can excel, PP offers powerful tools and insights that can help individuals enhance awareness, build strengths, facilitate positive change, and enable themselves and others to succeed and thrive.
This fun, experiential webinar is designed to provide an overview of what PP is and isn’t, as well as some key theories and practical activities and tools to enhance outcomes and thriving, based on the latest research in positive psychology. Sue Langley, CEO of the Langley Group and a Master Trainer of leading development and assessment tools, synthesises the science to give you simple, practical activities and exercises to enhance positive outcomes in a range of contexts, and support mental health.
You will explore:
- Core positive psychology concepts and how these can be applied
- The link between positive psychology and mental health
- How to broaden and build people’s resources by boosting positive emotions
- Quick, simple ways to increase emotional vocabulary and self-management of emotions
- Identifying and working with strengths to increase awareness, goal attainment, performance and potential
- A range of positive interventions and activities to increase resilience and wellbeing
Please note: If you can’t make the live session, register anyway to receive a recording within a week of the webinar.