Strengths Profile Accreditation – Auckland July 2020
Thursday 30 July: 9:00 am - Friday 31 July: 5:00 pm NZSTUSD $1,326.10
Learn how to help people realise their strengths to deliver the performance that achieves their goals.
Strengths Profile (previously known as R2) is a world-leading strengths assessment and development tool based on the latest research. Unique and distinct from traditional one-dimensional strengths tests, Strengths Profile assesses 60 strengths across three dimensions of energy, performance and use. This provides a dynamic platform for development, enabling people to access the energy behind strengths and design strategies to maximise growth potential, minimise weaknesses and optimise performance and wellbeing.
Accreditation enables you to understand, interpret and debrief the Strengths Profile Expert Profile, which reveals individuals’ realised and unrealised strengths, learned behaviours (or de-energising) and unrealised strengths. You will also learn to facilitate positive, strengths-based coaching and development conversations.
This professional accreditation will enable you to more powerfully help individuals realise their strengths to:
- enhance and reach peak performance
- improve goal attainment
- increase engagement and wellbeing
- develop self-awareness
- inform personal development and career choices
- build resilience, decrease stress and prevent burnout.
This intensive two-day training programme includes small group practice and personal feedback and mentoring (one facilitator for every three participants) to help you confidently and successfully integrate the Strengths Profile model and tool into your coaching practice. You will also experience mentoring and support after the training to ensure your competence. Download the Strengths Profile Course Guide.
This face-to-face accreditation programme includes:
- A personal Strengths Profile Strengths Expert Profile (printed and digital)
- Strengths Profile debrief with a qualified practitioner – completed prior to the two-day programme
- Training Materials (printed)
- The Strengths Book and Strengths Cards
- Two Expert Profiles for certification purposes
- Up to four follow-up mentoring sessions and support with an expert practitioner
- Access to Practitioner Resources and Case studies
- Strengths Profile Strengths Team Facilitator Guide (digital)
- Accreditation certificate on successful completion.
You will receive authentic certification from the only licensed providers of Strengths Profile certification in Asia-Pacific.
Strengths Profiler Practitioner Accreditation is accredited by the International Coach Federation for 18.5 CCEUs (9.5 Core Competencies, 9 Resource Development) toward ongoing professional development for ICF ACC-level coaches and higher.
Training package: For just $2150.00 AUD each person receives a pre-training Strengths Profile and debrief, all training materials, followup accreditation resources and mentoring sessions, plus lunch and refreshments during the workshop.
We are unable to confirm a programme will go ahead until we have reached minimum numbers, while we fully expect our courses to run we advise anyone flying interstate or internationally to wait until they have received confirmation before booking flights or accommodation.