Home / Upcoming Events
Strengths Profile Accreditation – London February 2019
Wednesday 13 February 2019: 9:00 am - Thursday 14 February 2019: 5:30 pm GMTAUD $2100
Learn how to help people realise their strengths to deliver the performance that achieves their goals.
Strengths Profile (previously known as R2) is a world-leading strengths assessment and development tool based on the latest research. Unique and distinct from traditional one-dimensional strengths tests, Strengths Profile assesses 60 strengths across three dimensions of energy, performance and use. This provides a dynamic platform for development, enabling people to access the energy behind strengths and design strategies to maximise growth potential, minimise weaknesses and optimise performance and wellbeing.
Accreditation enables you to understand, interpret and debrief the Strengths Profile Expert Profile, which reveals individuals’ realised and unrealised strengths, learned behaviours (or de-energising) and unrealised strengths. You will also learn to facilitate positive, strengths-based coaching and development conversations.
- enhance and reach peak performance
- improve goal attainment
- increase engagement and wellbeing
- develop self-awareness
- inform personal development and career choices
- build resilience, decrease stress and prevent burnout.
- A personal Strengths Profile Strengths Expert Profile (printed and digital)
- Strengths Profile debrief with a qualified practitioner
- Training Materials (printed)
- The Strengths Book and Strengths Cards
- Two Expert Profiles for certification purposes
- Up to four follow-up mentoring sessions and support with an expert practitioner
- Access to Practitioner Resources and Case studies
- Strengths Profile Strengths Team Facilitator Guide (digital)
- Accreditation certificate on successful completion.
You will receive authentic certification from the only licensed providers of Strengths Profile certification in Asia-Pacific.
We are the only licensed master trainer, qualified by tool author, Capp, to certify practitioners across Asia-Pacific. Ask us about delivering certification within your organisation, institution or professional network.
Sue Langley is a master trainer, speaker and leading advisor on the practical applications of emotional intelligence, positive psychology and neuroscience. She is the only licensed master trainer in Strengths Profile, qualified by tool author, Capp, to certify practitioners across Asia-Pacific. She has a Master in Neuroscience of Leadership, BA in Psychology and has studied positive psychology at Harvard.
She is also a master trainer in the leading emotional intelligence tools, MSCEIT, EQ-i 2.0 and Genos EI, and i4 Neuroleader, a new brain-based leadership assessment. Read bio >