Take your personal and professional development to the next level with our open workshops, webinars and professional certification.
We deliver training for leaders, coaches, consultants, HR professionals, teachers and anyone who wants to learn how to apply emotional intelligence, positive psychology or neuroscience to help people succeed and thrive.
Here are some of the regular and featured courses we offer.
Home / Upcoming Courses
Strengths Profile Accreditation – Sydney January 2019
Tuesday 29 January: 9:00 am - Wednesday 30 January: 5:00 pm AEDTUSD $1,574.47
Learn how to help people realise their strengths to deliver the performance that achieves their goals.
Strengths Profile (previously known as R2) is a world-leading strengths assessment and development tool based on the latest research. Unique and distinct from traditional one-dimensional strengths tests, Strengths Profile assesses 60 strengths across three dimensions of energy, performance and use. This provides a dynamic platform for development, enabling people to access the energy behind strengths and design strategies to maximise growth potential, minimise weaknesses and optimise performance and wellbeing.
Accreditation enables you to understand, interpret and debrief the Strengths Profile Expert Profile, which reveals individuals’ realised and unrealised strengths, learned behaviours (or de-energising) and unrealised strengths. You will also learn to facilitate positive, strengths-based coaching and development conversations.
This professional accreditation will enable you to more powerfully help individuals realise their strengths to:
- enhance and reach peak performance
- improve goal attainment
- increase engagement and wellbeing
- develop self-awareness
- inform personal development and career choices
- build resilience, decrease stress and prevent burnout.
This intensive two-day training programme includes small group practice and personal feedback and mentoring (one facilitator for every three participants) to help you confidently and successfully integrate the Strengths Profile model and tool into your coaching practice. You will also experience mentoring and support after the training to ensure your competence. Download the Strength Profile Practitioner Accreditation Outline.
This face-to-face accreditation programme includes:
- A personal Strengths Profile Strengths Expert Profile (printed and digital)
- Strengths Profile debrief with a qualified practitioner – completed prior to the two-day programme
- Training Materials (printed)
- The Strengths Book and Strengths Cards
- Two Expert Profiles for certification purposes
- Up to four follow-up mentoring sessions and support with an expert practitioner
- Access to Practitioner Resources and Case studies
- Strengths Profile Strengths Team Facilitator Guide (digital)
- Accreditation certificate on successful completion.
You will receive authentic certification from the only licensed providers of Strengths Profile certification in Asia-Pacific.
Strengths Profiler Practitioner Accreditation is accredited by the International Coach Federation for 18.5 CCEUs (9.5 Core Competencies, 9 Resource Development) toward ongoing professional development for ICF ACC-level coaches and higher.
Training package: For just $1,995 + GST each person receives a pre-training Strengths Profile and debrief, all training materials, followup accreditation resources and mentoring sessions, plus lunch and refreshments during the workshop.