Strengths Profile Accreditation – Virtual Classroom June 2020
Monday 29 June: 9:00 am - Friday 3 July: 1:00 pm AESTUSD $1,223.76
Help people to realise their strengths, boost performance and achieve goals.
For those of you who are familiar with the Strengths Profile psychometric assessment and want to become accredited, we are now delivering our premium face to face accreditation virtually, with our fabulous Master Trainer, Jacqui Martin!
We will deliver the two-day accreditation programme using Zoom, across four, half-day virtual learning workshops. Numbers will be capped to ensure an interactive experience for everyone. It will (almost) feel as if you are all in the same room!
Strengths Profile is a world-leading strengths assessment and development tool based on the latest research. Unique and distinct from traditional one-dimensional strengths tests, Strengths Profile measures 60 strengths across three dimensions of energy, performance and use. This provides a dynamic platform for development.
Accreditation enables you to understand, interpret and debrief the Strengths Profile Expert Profile, which reveals an individual’s realised and unrealised strengths, learned behaviours (de-energising) and unrealised (energising) strengths. You will also learn to facilitate positive, strengths-based coaching and development conversations.
This professional accreditation will enable you to more powerfully help individuals realise their strengths to:
- enhance and reach peak performance
- improve goal attainment
- increase engagement and wellbeing
- develop self-awareness
- inform personal development and career choices
- build resilience, decrease stress and prevent burnout.
This intensive training programme is delivered via a Zoom virtual classroom. It will be highly interactive, and includes small group practice and personal feedback and mentoring (one facilitator for every three to four participants).
Workshop 1: Getting to Know Strengths
|Monday 29 June, 9 am – 12.30 pm AEST|
Workshop 2: Best Practice – Setting Up the Debrief
Tuesday 30 June, 1 pm – 4.30 pm AEST
Workshop 3: Coaching with the Strengths Model
Thursday 2 July, 10.00 am – 12.30 pm AEST
Workshop 4: Practical Accreditation Debriefs
Friday 3 July, 9 am – 1.00 pm AEST
This face-to-face accreditation programme includes:
- A personal Strengths Profile Strengths Expert Profile (printed and digital)
- Strengths Profile debrief with a qualified practitioner – completed prior to the two-day programme
- Training Materials (printed)
- The Strengths Book and Strengths Cards
- Two Expert Profiles for certification purposes
- Up to four follow-up mentoring sessions and support with an expert practitioner
- Access to Practitioner Resources and Case studies
- Strengths Profile Strengths Team Facilitator Guide (digital)
- Accreditation certificate on successful completion.
You will receive authentic certification from the only licensed providers of Strengths Profile certification in Asia-Pacific.
Strengths Profiler Practitioner Accreditation is accredited by the International Coach Federation for 18.5 CCEUs (9.5 Core Competencies, 9 Resource Development) toward ongoing professional development for ICF ACC-level coaches and higher.
$1,700 + GST covers a pre-training Strengths Profile assessment and debrief, all training materials, follow up accreditation resources and mentoring sessions, plus exceptional Master Trainer.