Home / Upcoming Events
Train the Trainer: Emotional Intelligence for Leaders – October/November 2018
Monday 15 October: 9:00 am - Friday 16 November: 5:00 pm AEDT
Train and Inspire Others in Emotional Intelligence
Part 1: 15-18 October 2018 Melbourne
Part 2: 14-16 November 2018 Melbourne
This programme accredits coaches, leadership and culture change consultants, OD practitioners, trainers and facilitators to deliver Langley Group’s Emotional Intelligence programmes: two-day EI for Leaders, one-day Foundations of EI and half-day Wellbeing and Resilience.
This accreditation is built on Langley Group’s core content and expertise in the disciplines of Emotional Intelligence, Wellbeing and Neuroscience. You will be delivered comprehensive content drawing on the latest research in these areas to accredit you to take these concepts, tools and strategies to your clients, organisation and your teams.
The course is flexible and has been designed to fit in with your busy schedule. Our facilitators will inspire you and are highly experienced in applying and practising positive psychology. Enrolment is easy and we will support you through the process.
This programme is also offered as an in-house programme for our Corporate clients and can be customised to the organisation’s needs and requirements.
It is designed for professionals who want to:
- Build expertise and learn the science, theory, and latest research of positive psychology, emotional intelligence and neuroscience
- Gain a wide range of best-practice positive psychology activities, tools, and strategies to help you increase individual, business and collective wellbeing and emotional intelligence
- Learn practical tools to make a significant and positive difference in people’s lives
- Participate in powerful development activities including, MSCEIT assessments and personalised feedback.
- Culture Change Specialists
- Leadership Consultants
- HR/ Organisational Development practitioners
- Well-being leaders and
- Anyone who wants to integrate the disciplines of emotional intelligence, wellbeing and positive psychology into their organisation, team, current role or work and life.
- MSCEIT online assessment and full report
- One-on-one debrief with an accredited MSCEIT coach
- Seven face-to-face training/accreditation days
- Interim coaching and support by a Langley Group coach
- Full Trainer’s kit which includes trainer notes, session guides, program design and run sheets, videos and one complete set of materials (includes cards and resources for all activities), participant workbooks and slides (which can be co-branded with your logo) for the following Langley Group licensed programs:
- Two-day EI for Leaders programme
- One -day Foundations of EI programme
- Half-day Wellbeing and Resilience Workshop
All participants will receive a full program workbook.
We will support you to successfully deliver and facilitate this program. We do require participants to have competence and experience in training and facilitation skills in small or large group formats.
You would ideally have:
- strengths in facilitation and training small or large groups
- ability to influence others effectively
- high levels of self-awareness and willingness to invest in your self-growth and personal development
- strengths in emotional intelligence
It is a requirement of accreditation, that you fulfil the requirements of accreditation by being assessed on the delivery of core modules of this programme by a Langley Group coach. All assessments are based on competency-based training and assessment principles and will result in a “Not yet competent”, “Competent” or “Expert” outcome. Your competency will be determined by Langley Group coaches who will observe you deliver and facilitate various modules.
Langley Group coaches are invested in your growth and setting you up for success. Through the programme, you will be provided various opportunities for small group and individual coaching to help you feel confident and ‘own’ the content, so you can successfully deliver this within your organisations and for your clients.
Our aim is for you to be “Competent” in all core modules both from a content and delivery perspective. This is a requirement of the Accreditation certificate.
If you are unable to reach the required level of competence within the course duration, your coach will discuss an action plan to support your accreditation.
As part of the Accreditation process, you are required to sign and accept the Langley Group’s Code of Ethics.
By completing accreditation Langley Group is deeming you competent to deliver this content as it is intended and designed in the Train the Trainer Programme, and agree to the terms and conditions included in the Langley Group Code of Ethics including and not limited to intellectual property, copyright, professionalism and minimum rates chargeable for the licensed content.
Accreditation programme: $8,500 (AUD) per person (inc. GST)
- Deposit (on acceptance into the accreditation): $1,500
- Instalment 1 ( 3 weeks prior to commencing week 1): $5,000
- Instalment 2 ( 3 weeks prior to commencing week 2): $2,000
Upfront payment: 5% discount on fees
Jacqui Martin is a dynamic consultant and business leader with extensive experience across education, government and corporate sectors. Senior executive roles, board-level positions and award-winning initiatives have enabled Jacqui to bring practical, hands-on experience and understanding of what it takes to be a successful and authentic female leader. Read bio
Bhavna Sehgal is a transformational coach, facilitator and organisational development practitioner with 15+ years of leadership and development experience. She is driven by her purpose of making a difference and is passionate about supporting and inspiring leaders, teams and individuals to unlock their potential and achieve their goals and vision. Read bio