Measuring wellbeing is more important than ever both personally and professionally. We know that wellbeing impacts performance, productivity and profitability. We also know the future is human and focusing on wellbeing is the decent thing to do.
Work on Wellbeing is one of the most accurate and powerful wellbeing assessment tools – developed by global wellbeing researchers and leaders in the field. It is based on science and evidence!
In this free live introductory webinar we will explore:
- The science behind measuring individual and organisational wellbeing
- Why tracking changes over time is so much more relevant than benchmarking
- The benefits of scientifically backed wellbeing measurement, insights, and actions to organisations
- The background to the Work on Wellbeing, its origins, research, and robust scientific validation
- How the Work on Wellbeing works, report options and behind-the-scenes psychometrics
- How consultants are benefitting from the Work on Wellbeing as a service to their clients
- How organisations are using the Work on Wellbeing to assess team and organisational wellbeing, engagement, flight risk and more
- The benefits of being a Work on Wellbeing Certified Practitioner
- The customisation and tailoring options available for Certified Practitioners
If you are unable to make the live session, please register to receive a recording within 24 hours of the webinar.