How could your strengths, skills, and unique character traits add value to our operations team? What magic can you bring to efficiency, administration, and assessment support?
In our engagement survey, our existing team reports that they value core attributes about Langley Group. How do these characteristics resonate with you?
- Meaningful work: a clear understanding of how the little things we do every day make ripples of positive effect
- Autonomy: a feeling of high mutual trust and autonomy within operational frameworks that support clarity, teamwork, and efficiency
- Wellbeing: an authentic understanding, respect, and value for the whole person’s wellbeing
- My Team: we are not afraid to put team members first, by caring, recognising individual strengths, being active communicators, and having fun
- The Vision and Values: our vision, values, purpose, and goals form our strategic framework, and the work we each do has a clear line of sight towards delivering our vision!
Sounding good so far? Read on!
If you are passionate about making a real difference to individuals, organisations, and communities, plus can bring organisation and energy to our operations, we want to hear from you. We need support in the northern hemisphere, so we need you available within regular business hours for this part of the world.
This contractor role is available for an independent person with excellent organisation skills, attention to detail, and the superpower to coordinate client needs and business support. The position is diverse, with hours ranging from 5 to 10 across a week. As the role develops, you will help craft responsibilities for the future, and as the business grows, so can this position, if you choose. You will work from home in a high trust environment, connecting with team members and clients globally.
Please send us a short video that demonstrates what you will bring to our operations team. We want to hear about your values, what energises you, how you would like to make a difference, and anything else you think is important for us to know about you. Please send your recording, a copy of your CV, and cover letter by filling in the form below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest you move quickly, as we will assess and act on applications as we receive them.
For more insight into our services, please use the menus above, and our goal is for values and cultural fit first!
Job Application - Operations and Administration Support – Northern Hemisphere