Question - General
1. You received all of the information necessary to enable you to make choices about the course(s)/unit(s) you required.
2. You were given a clear idea of what you could achieve by the end of the course/units.
Question - Course
1. The topics covered in the course/unit were relevant.
2. The topics covered in the course/unit were interesting.
3. The topics covered in the course/units were sufficiently challenging for you.
4. The way in which you developed skills and knowledge through the course/units matched your job requirements.
5. The equipment used to deliver the training was suitable.
6. The learning resources used for the course/units were satisfactory.
7. You were sufficiently notified of the assessment requirements for the course/units.
8. The assessment activities used in the virtual workshop for the course/units were appropriate and fair.
Question - Application
1. You feel that you will be able to use what you have learned in the course/units at work or in every day life.
2. I actively participated in the online sessions.
3. I completed all the exercises to the best of my ability.
4. I put 100% effort into the course.
Question - Facilitators
Sue demonstrated a good knowledge of the topics she was teaching.
You were able to talk to or contact Sue when required.
Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY