- In-depth exploration of perceiving, using, understanding and managing emotions in relation to self and leadership of others
- Explores the science behind emotional intelligence and the brain
- Learning is practical, interactive and experiential
- Includes completing the MSCEIT – an abilities-based, emotional intelligence test, taking a direct, objective measure of EI
- Learn how to use positive relationship and communication tools to work with emotions more effectively
- Pre-course assessment and post-course follow up
- Reflective activities and tangible development strategies to apply directly in work and life
- Integrate emotional intelligence knowledge and strategies into teamwork and leadership contexts
- Introduction to EI – 90 minutes
- Foundations of EI – 1 day
- Leading with EI – 2 days
- Resilience – ½ day
- Positive Relationships – ½ day
|Leadership||Build leaders who are self-aware, self-motivated and empathetic bringing a transformational leadership style to your organisation. Developing the skills required for the future of work 3 Value|
|Engagement and Wellbeing||Leaders will know how to use emotions intelligently to empower others to be proactive and to respond effectively. Applying their new knowledge about the link between behaviour and emotions, leaders will be able to bring out the best in their teams|
|Better Business Performance||Leaders will be able to successfully engage individuals to navigate the complex, and fast-changing business environments and be more adaptive in their approach|
How the Certified Trainer Component works
For some time now, Langley Group has offered in-house Train the Trainer programmes, helping organisations to deliver quality, scientifically backed learning and development workshops to their team members.
We are now expanding this, so if you are a sole trader, consultant (small or large) or work in a business, you can have access to all the materials, content and learning needed to deliver this programme.
Participants will complete the Leading with Emotional Intelligence course as a participant would. In addition, participants will also undertake learning activities around the knowledge and facilitation we require in order to licence people to deliver this course. Learning is hands on and practical, with lots of opportunities to practice and observe the very best in facilitation and methodology.
For more detailed information on the Langley Group Certified Trainer component of this process, please click here.
Langley Group also trains and certifies other bespoke courses such as:
- Flourishing with Positive Psychology
- Enabling Strengths
- Everyday HEROES
Licence Fee Arrangements
For individual consultants and sole traders, an annual licence provides access to all the learning and facilitation and marketing materials you need to deliver the course to your clients. The fee is to be paid in advance and will renew annually.
For organisations who wish to use this programme in-house, a per-use fee will apply. Please contact us for more details.