Positive HR Toolkit
Terms & Conditions for Purchasers
The Positive HR Toolkit (the Toolkit), its online portal and contents, is the property of Langley Group Pty Ltd (Langley Group), registered office 245 Carrington Rd, Coogee Australia 2034.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material contained in the Toolkit or on the Langley Group website belong to Langley Group. Any trademarks appearing on the Toolkit are protected by Australian and international trademark laws.
Term and termination
This document (‘Terms and Conditions for Purchasers’) sets out the terms by which you are permitted to use the Toolkit.
Langley Group reserves the right to suspend an organisation’s access to the Toolkit with immediate effect without liability if Langley Group reasonably believe the Toolkit or any of its content is being used by the organisation or any Authorised User in a manner which contravenes the terms on which it is purchased. Further and additionally, Langley Group may stop access to the Toolkit’s online portal for breach of these Terms and Conditions for Purchasers.
Restrictions on use
The Toolkit (including and not limited to hard copy booklets, templates, models, packaging, files, graphics, text and data found in the Toolkit) is the property of Langley Group and is protected by copyright, trade mark and other laws of Australia and other countries.
The Toolkit is made available for non-commercial use only, and use is subject to your acceptance of these terms and conditions. We ask that you only use the Toolkit for your organisation and for the country of purchase. Any other use of the material in the Toolkit, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from any material or information obtained from the Toolkit is expressly prohibited, to the extent permitted by law. If you have any questions about what you may or may not do with material in the toolkit please contact Langley Group.
You may print and/or download individual items from the Toolkit content for your professional and non-commercial use provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you copy, download or print. Langley Group retains full and complete ownership of the material and to any and all of the associated intellectual property rights.
Please do not:
- sell, distribute, license, rent or otherwise exploit the Toolkit, or any element of it, for any commercial purpose
- make the Toolkit, or any element of it, available by any means to persons other than Authorised Users in your organisation in the country of purchase, either in print or electronically, including via remote access
- make the Toolkit, or any element of it, available on, or by, electronic bulletin boards, news groups, websites, FTP or any other means of posting or transmitting material on the Internet, an online service or wide area network
- remove or obscure any copyright notices from the toolkit, or any element of it, including any downloaded material whether in electronic format or hard-copy print-outs
- alter, amend, modify, translate, or change the Toolkit or any element of it (other than where specified to do so in the Toolkit)
- undertake any activity that may have a damaging effect on Langley Group’s ability to achieve revenue through selling and marketing any part of the Toolkit or otherwise use the Toolkit in a manner that would infringe the copyright or other proprietary rights contained within it
- make mass, automated or systematic extractions from any part of the Toolkit.
Warranties and Liability
The material displayed on the Toolkit is provided without guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. The Toolkit and its content is provided for use “as is”. Langley Group Pty Ltd makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of satisfactory quality, accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as otherwise expressly provided in a licence agreement with your institution, all conditions, warranties, terms, representations, and undertakings express or implied, statutory or otherwise in respect of the Toolkit and its content are to the fullest extent permitted by law expressly excluded. No oral or written information or advice given by any representative of the licensor or by anyone else shall create any warranties.
We do not promise that the toolkit and the information we make available in the Toolkit will be free from errors or faults. Any reliance on the material in this Toolkit is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Toolkit at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Toolkit. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Toolkit, or close it indefinitely.
An Authorised User is defined in the Agreement as a staff member of the organisation who purchased the Toolkit, in the country of purchase.
The terms and conditions in this agreement also apply to Consultants who purchase the Toolkit to inform their work with client organisations and are reminded that the Toolkit is made available for non-commercial use only, and use is subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions. Consultants must ensure that their client organisations become Authorised Users by purchasing their own Toolkit to use the contents with their own organisation as per these terms and conditions.
If you agree to the Terms and Conditions, please submit the form below: