- A three-session virtual live series aimed at deepening organisational capacity
- Develop leadership mindset and capability that will cultivate thriving and resilience
- Explore positive psychology and neuroscience principles
- Learn to minimise negative impact and maximise engagement and reward
- Option to include strengths and wellbeing psychometric assessments
- Develop strategies to manage self positively during challenging situations
- Help leaders navigate, lead and engage people through innovation and change
- Lead others to maximise positive outcomes and success
- Best practice leadership development, informed by Kim Cameron’s Positive Leadership framework of emotional climate, communication, relationships and meaning
- Introduction to Positive Leadership – 90 minutes
- Foundations of EI – 1 day
- Leading with EI – 2 days
- Resilience – ½ day
- Positive Relationships – ½ day
|Positive Climate||Building on the components of relationships, meaning, climate and communication lead teams to better connect with values, to engage more with colleagues and achieve goals|
|Capability||Leaders will be able to implement practical strategies and tools to increase performance, wellbeing and vitality in themselves and their teams|
|Engagement and Wellbeing||Your people will be better connected to values, will find meaning and they will make a positive difference in their role to increase their engagement and fulfilment|
How the Certified Trainer Component works
For some time now, Langley Group has offered in-house Train the Trainer programmes, helping organisations to deliver quality, scientifically backed learning and development workshops to their team members.
We are now expanding this, so if you are a sole trader, consultant (small or large) or work in a business, you can have access to all the materials, content and learning needed to deliver this programme.
Participants will complete the Positive Leadership course as a participant would. In addition, participants will also undertake learning activities around the knowledge and facilitation we require in order to licence people to deliver this course. Learning is hands on and practical, with lots of opportunities to practice and observe the very best in facilitation and methodology.
For more detailed information on the Langley Group Certified Trainer component of this process, please click here.
Langley Group also trains and certifies other bespoke courses such as:
Licence Fee Arrangements
For individual consultants and sole traders, an annual licence provides access to all the learning and facilitation and marketing materials you need to deliver the course to your clients. The fee is to be paid in advance and will renew annually.
For organisations who wish to use this programme in-house, a per-use fee will apply. Please contact us for more details.