- You cannot add "Mindset (Carol Dweck)" to the cart because the product is Sold out.
- Sort by Popularity
- In Thanks! Robert Emmons examines what it means to think and feel gratefully and invites readers to learn how to put this powerful emotion into practice.
- Based on exciting discoveries in mathematics, genetics, psychology and sociology,Connected by Nicholas Christakis and James Fowler is an innovative and fascinating exploration of how social networks operate.
- Counterclockwise describes ways to reorient our attitudes and language in order to achieve better health. Langer shows the ways in which belief in physical limits can be constraints and demonstrates how the desire for certainty in medical diagnosis and treatment often prevents fully exploiting the power of uncertainty.
- In The Emotionally Intelligent Manager by David R. Caruso and Peter Salovey show that emotion is not just important, its absolutely necessary for us to make good decisions, take action to solve problems, cope with change, and succeed.
- Brené Brown, well known as a number one New York Times best-selling author, has released a new book for anyone wanting to step up and make a difference through leadership.
- Appreciative Inquiry (AI) is a widely recognised process for engaging people in organizational development and change management. Based on conversational practice, it is a particular way of asking questions, fostering relationships and increasing an organization's capacity for collaboration and change.
- Written with warmth and good humour, Why Mindfulness is Better than Chocolate is the ultimate guide to self-discovery. It will make chocolate taste better too!
- Celebrating Strengths combines the latest research from positive psychology with two ancient teaching methods, oral story telling and community celebration, to bring the concept of the strengths-based schools to life.
Surprise Book Bundle - 5 books for $50 + Postage!
These books have each had a bit of an adventure that has left some of them water damaged and some of them a bit bent in places. They are all still great for reading and will extend your knowledge in our three main areas – positive psychology, neuroscience, and emotional intelligence. The surprise packages may include books from authors such as Martin Seligman, Ellen Langer, and Carol Dweck.
- Happiness redefines modern notions of happiness by challenging the current thoughts on the consequences and causes of happiness through three decades of research.
- This book is a leading neuroscientist’s look at the neurobiology of pleasure and how pleasures can become addictions.