In Thanks! Robert Emmons examines what it means to think and feel gratefully and invites readers to learn how to put this powerful emotion into practice.
- You cannot add "Positive Psychology - Theory, research and Applications (Kate Hefferon and IIona Boniwell)" to the cart because the product is Sold out.
- Sort by Rating
- The Inspire Action Journal contains inspirational quotes and actions to embed positive psychology practices. This journal has been designed for you to capture your thoughts, ideas, emotion and goals, and to inspire you and help you achieve those goals by keeping a positive psychology focus. This journal pairs with our Inspire Actions Cards, which you can buy as a set.
- Receive a discount of 10% when you buy both the Inspire Action Cards and our Inspire Action Journal as a set.
- Written with warmth and good humour, Why Mindfulness is Better than Chocolate is the ultimate guide to self-discovery. It will make chocolate taste better too!
In The Upside of Stress, Kelly McGonigal, Ph.D., delivers a startling message: Stress isn’t bad. Highlighting new research that indicates stress can, in fact, make us stronger, smarter, and happier if we learn how to embrace it.
- Drawing on more than twenty years of academic research, consulting and her own experiences over-coming adversity, Susan David PhD, a psychologist and faculty member at Harvard Medical School, has pioneered a new way to enable us to make peace with our inner-self, achieve our most valued goals, make real change and live life to the fullest.
- Second Wave Positive Psychology: Embracing the Dark Side of Life is an innovative and groundbreaking textbook that explores a variety of topics we consider to be part of the 'dark' side of life while emphasising their role in our positive functioning and transformation as human beings.
- The father of modern positive psychology tells the story of the transformation of the psychology discipline through the lens of his own career and change of heart.
- Happiness redefines modern notions of happiness by challenging the current thoughts on the consequences and causes of happiness through three decades of research.
- Love holds the key to improving both mental and physical health, and lengthening our lives.
- Kim Cameron provides empirical research, confirming these outcomes, and giving five proven practices for successfully leading individual employees and organisations to flourish and be effective.