In Thanks! Robert Emmons examines what it means to think and feel gratefully and invites readers to learn how to put this powerful emotion into practice.
- Sort by Rating
- The Inspire Action Journal contains inspirational quotes and actions to embed positive psychology practices. This journal has been designed for you to capture your thoughts, ideas, emotion and goals, and to inspire you and help you achieve those goals by keeping a positive psychology focus. This journal pairs with our Inspire Actions Cards, which you can buy as a set.
- Receive a discount of 10% when you buy both the Inspire Action Cards and our Inspire Action Journal as a set.
- Positive Psychology - Theory, research and Applications combines a breadth of information about positive psychology with reflective questions, critical commentary and up to date research. It is written in a witty, engaging and contemporary manner.
- Written with warmth and good humour, Why Mindfulness is Better than Chocolate is the ultimate guide to self-discovery. It will make chocolate taste better too!
In The Upside of Stress, Kelly McGonigal, Ph.D., delivers a startling message: Stress isn’t bad. Highlighting new research that indicates stress can, in fact, make us stronger, smarter, and happier if we learn how to embrace it.
- Appreciative Inquiry (AI) is a widely recognised process for engaging people in organizational development and change management. Based on conversational practice, it is a particular way of asking questions, fostering relationships and increasing an organization's capacity for collaboration and change.
- Positive Psychology and Change explores how areas of positive psychology such as strengths, ow, and psychological capital can be applied to the everyday challenges of leading a dynamic and adaptive work community, and how collaborative group approaches to transformational change can be combined with a positive mindset to maintain optimism and motivation in an unpredictable working environment.
- Positive Psychology at Work brings the fields of positive psychology and appreciative inquiry together for the first time to provide leaders and change agents with a powerful new approach to achieving organizational excellence
- Second Wave Positive Psychology: Embracing the Dark Side of Life is an innovative and groundbreaking textbook that explores a variety of topics we consider to be part of the 'dark' side of life while emphasising their role in our positive functioning and transformation as human beings.
- The father of modern positive psychology tells the story of the transformation of the psychology discipline through the lens of his own career and change of heart.