According to recent discoveries in science, we are just 10 % human. We are not simply flesh and blood, brain and skin, muscle and bones, but also bacteria and fungi.
- Sort by Rating
- Brené Brown, well known as a number one New York Times best-selling author, has released a new book for anyone wanting to step up and make a difference through leadership.
- This book is a leading neuroscientist’s look at the neurobiology of pleasure and how pleasures can become addictions.
- This groundbreaking book delves into the revolutionary new science of psychobiotics and the discovery that the wellness of your brain and state of mind are connected to your microbiome.
- Happiness redefines modern notions of happiness by challenging the current thoughts on the consequences and causes of happiness through three decades of research.
- Love holds the key to improving both mental and physical health, and lengthening our lives.
- Kim Cameron provides empirical research, confirming these outcomes, and giving five proven practices for successfully leading individual employees and organisations to flourish and be effective.
- Dr Lea Waters explains that parents can develop their children's self-esteem and energy, and encourage creativity, enhancing achievement through focussing on children's strengths.