Choose Happiness @ Work is a tool developed to improve team performance and enhance employee engagement. Grounded in science, the Choose Happiness at Work game gets people talking, laughing, and solving real-world workplace problems while learning science-based strategies to apply at work.
- Sort by Popularity
- The Emotional Intelligence Facilitator Pack contains the following items: 1 x set of Emotions Cards 1 x set of Values Cards 1 x set of Inspire Action Cards 1 x set of Intensity Cards 1 x set of Goal / Me Cards All card sets come with their own suggested uses for facilitators and for families.
- The Goal/Me cards are a powerful visual representation of how our perceptions can shape the way we view our goals and that by putting ourselves into a positive emotional state we can make our goals seem more achievable.
- Intensity cards are designed to explore the complexity of emotions, help develop more accurate vocabulary as well as increase understanding about different intensity and energy levels in emotions.
- The Inspire Action cards have been created to facilitate self-reflection and discussion of strengths, emotions and moods. They also contain inspirational quotes, actions to embed positive psychology practices and can be used as playing cards.
- Growing Connections Cards has been designed to provide ‘easy to implement’ ideas to nurture positive relationships and a sense of belonging.
- Positive Organisational Development Cards, offer an engaging and playful way of introducing exciting positive development ideas to individuals, teams and organisations. Each card covers a core concept from the field of positive psychology that makes a positive difference to organisational life. Each card lists the benefits of the concept, provides three questions to stimulate discussion, and is followed by three pointers for development.
- Strengths Profile Cards feature 60 strengths drawn from Strengths Profile. These cards are ideal to facilitate strengths-based conversations and sessions to introduce people to their strengths in simple ways without the need for in-depth assessment.