- Sort by Popularity
- Sale!Receive a discount of 10% when you buy both the Inspire Action Cards and our Inspire Action Journal as a set.
- Sale!The Goal/Me cards are a powerful visual representation of how our perceptions can shape the way we view our goals and that by putting ourselves into a positive emotional state we can make our goals seem more achievable.
Choose Happiness @ Work is a tool developed to improve team performance and enhance employee engagement. Grounded in science, the Choose Happiness at Work game gets people talking, laughing, and solving real-world workplace problems while learning science-based strategies to apply at work.
- As a manager, you are responsible for your own performance, while also considering the performance of the individuals, the team, and the needs of the business. This Strengths Profile Manager Toolkit is packed with tools, templates and practical applications to help you get the best from yourself and your people. This toolkit is perfect for managers, coaches, consultants and Strengths Profile practitioners who want to develop their ability to work with strengths to get the best from managers and individuals.
- The Career Development Toolkit includes all you need to facilitate practical career coaching with your students. You will receive templates and worksheets for career conversations and workshops, practical guidance for preparing students for their future careers as well as guidance on how to prepare students for Strengths-based assessments. What's your ideal job? This can be the hardest question to answer at any stage, let alone as a student. The Career Development Toolkit gives you the structure to facilitate practical career coaching conversations and workshops with your students. It takes the hard work from thinking about how to apply the strengths-based approach through giving strengths templates that focus on understanding where students want to go, their story and how their strengths will help them get there.
- The Coaching Toolkit includes all you need to help clients, employees and coaches to understand, appreciate and develop their strengths through coaching conversations. You will receive an introduction to strengths, a guide to best practice strengths coaching with 18 coaching conversations covering the topics of Confidence, Well-being, Leadership and Strengths Cards Exercises. Your role as a coach, manager or mentor is to help others achieve their goals and improve their life satisfaction, and there is no better way to do this than realising, appreciating and developing what they are already great at; their strengths. This Toolkit gives you suggested coaching conversations and strengths best practice so that your clients can apply their strengths in every situation. Enable others to be their Best SELF by helping people to understand, appreciate and develop their strengths through coaching conversations.