Included in this package, Certified Trainers receive exclusive access to the resources needed to deliver in the Langley Group Way, creating practical, experiential and positive learning for individuals and teams.
• Introduction to Emotional Intelligence, 90 minute workshop or webinar
• Foundations of Emotional Intelligence, 1 day face to face or 3 block virtual training
• Leading with Emotional Intelligence, 2 day face to face or 4 block virtual training
• Resilience, half day face to face or virtual training
• Positive Relationships half day face to face or virtual training
Certified graduates reach high standards with the support of a LG Learning Coach, the LG team and Sue Langley personally, who delivers all virtual classroom learning. Taking a blended learning approach, you will have exclusive access to the LG Certified Trainer site, where updated resources are shared with members. The LG Learning Management System (LMS) guides you through readings, acitivites and assessments required.
LG Certified Trainers who are accepted onto the programme and pass all course requirements, will the be able to deliver the above Langley Group content in agreement with licencing terms. The Programme Guide contains a sample agreement and outlines the costs for the training package, materials, and ongoing licence fee.
It is beneficial to be MSCEIT certified if you would like to use a personal psychometric assessment as part of this programme suite.