This Certified Trainer Programme will provide you with the resources, knowledge and practical experience to facilitate a suite of strengths programmes, some using the Strengths Profile Psychometric Assessment.
Certified Trainer – Enabling Strengths
USD $673.35 deposit
Everyone has strengths and the potential to further develop them. Research shows that knowing and growing our strengths helps us feel energised and engaged. We learn faster, perform better and strive to do our best.
Realising strengths and the energy that fuels them is a natural route to enhancing valued business outcomes. Ultimately, the strengths-based management approach is shown to improve employee wellbeing and boost productivity in all areas. The Strengths Profile will support individuals, groups, teams and the organisation to realise their strengths, develop their hidden talent, manage potential burnout and minimise their weaknesses.
Included in this package Certified Trainers receive exclusive access to the resources needed to deliver in the Langley Group Way, creating practical, experiential and positive learning for individuals and teams.
• Introduction to Strengths 2.5 hour face to face or virtual training
• Harnessing Strengths with VIA 2 hour face to face or 90 minute webinar
• Team Strengths and Values half day face to face or virtual training
• Team Strengths and Strategy half day face to face or virtual training
• Strengths Based Performance Conversations 2.5 hour face to face or virtual training
• Strengths Profile Group Debrief (Strengths Profile Accredited Practitioners only)
Certified graduates reach high standards with the support of a LG Learning Coach, the LG team and Sue Langley personally, who delivers all virtual classroom learning. Taking a blended learning approach you will have exclusive access to the LG Certified Trainer site, where updated resources are shared with members. The LG Learning Management System (LMS) guides you through readings, acitivites and assessments required.
The Programme Guide outlines course structure, which requires attending four virtual classroom sessions.