Everyday HEROES brings a next generation approach to building personal and workplace wellness.
Do you want:
- Engaged employees with high levels of wellbeing?
- Contribution, connection and collaboration?
- An agile and intuitive workforce that embraces innovation and change?
- Team members to show up as the best version of themselves?
- A great and positive brand reputation in the media?
- People – customers and employees – to be drawn to you and your brand?
What is Everyday HEROES and how can it help?
It is a unique and impactful programme that uses the robust academic research in the area of positive psychological capital along with some of the key impactful areas being researched in positive organisational scholarship. It focuses on best practice and practical tools to bring real, meaningful results and observable change to people and organisations.
What is Positive Psychological Capital?
Positive psychological capital is the developmental state of an individual as characterised by high self-efficacy, optimism, hope and resiliency. When these key elements combine in an individual, they will have a significant impact on wellbeing, mental health and resilience, and the ability to handle change and life.
What is the business impact?
From a business perspective, there is a positive relationship between Psychological Capital and the desirable attitudes you would want your employees to embrace: i.e job satisfaction, organisational commitment, psychological well-being; and there is also a positive relationship between Psychological Capital and the desirable behaviours you would want your employees to embrace.
There is also a significant negative relationship between Psychological Capital and undesirable attitudes of cynicism, turnover intentions, job stress and anxiety and undesirable behaviours such as deviance.
The HEROES framework
This programme focuses on best practice and practical tools to build psychological capital along with some of the key impactful areas being researched in positive organisational scholarship. :
- Hope – future orientation is important during times of un-certainly and change
- Efficacy – the belief in ourselves and the autonomy to do something and be accountable
- Resilience – strategies to integrate into your every day to build resilience
- Optimism – finding a way through, particularly in challenging times
- Emotional intelligence – using your EI skills to handle yourself and others
- Strengths – leveraging strengths for optimising performance
Everyday HEROES Outcomes:
- Your team members will develop a positive, psychological state
- They will have the confidence and efficacy to take on, and put in the necessary effort to, succeed at challenging tasks
- Optimism about success now and in the future will be second nature
- People will have hope and persevere towards goals in order to succeed
- When beset by problems and adversity, your team members will be resilient and even go beyond (bounce back) to attain success
- People will use their emotions intelligently to achieve personal wellbeing and engagement
- Strengths development will occur in self and others, enabling higher performance and efficacy
Contact us about delivering the Everyday HEROES programme within your organisation, anywhere in the world.