- Fredrickson, B. (2009). Positivity: Ground breaking research reveals how to embrace the hidden strength of positive emotions, overcome negativity, and thrive. New York, NY, US: Crown Publishers/Random House
- Fredrickson BL. The role of positive emotions in positive psychology. The broaden-and-build theory of positive emotions. Am Psychol. 2001 Mar;56(3):218–226.
- Fredrickson, B. (2013): Positive emotions broaden the scope of attentional and thought-action repertoires. Cognition and emotion,19,313-332.
- Barbara L. Fredrickson (2004): The broaden-and-build theory of positive emotions. Department of Psychology, University of Michigan, 525 East University Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1109, USA (email@example.com)
- Linking Workplace Health Promotion Best Practices and Organizational Financial Performance: Tracking Market Performance of Companies With Highest Scores on the HERO Scorecard. Grossmeier, Jessica PhD, MPH; Fabius, Ray DO; Flynn, Jennifer P. MS; Noeldner, Steven P. PhD; Fabius, Dan DO; Goetzel, Ron Z. PhD; Anderson, David R. PhD, LP. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine: January 2016 – Volume 58 – Issue 1 – p 16–23. doi: 10.1097/JOM.0000000000000631
- Cameron, K. (2012). Positive Leadership. Strategies for extraordinary performance. Oakland CA. Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc.
- Cameron et al. (2003). Positive Organisational Scholarship. Foundations of a new discipline. San Francisco, California. Barrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc.
- Center for positive organisations. K. Cameron. https://positiveorgs.bus.umich.edu also contains excellent material if you are interested.
- Robson, L. (2015). Language of Life-Giving Connection: The Emotional Tone of Language that Fosters Flourishing Campus Sustainability Programs. (Electronic Thesis or Dissertation). Retrieved from https://etd.ohiolink.edu/
- Gallup State of the Global Workplace Report 2017 Executive Summary: http://www.gallup.com/workplace/238079/state-global-workplace-2017.aspx
Special Webinar Pricing
Until the 31st of October, you may purchase either the Bronze, Silver or Gold Toolkit at this LIMITED discounted rate:
If you would like to view the FAQs please click here.