Our understanding of the brain has changed dramatically in the last 20 years.
As the field of neuroscience brings new and intriguing insights into how our brains work. At the same time, the demands on people in the workplace are also increasing and we need to perform, collaborate, innovate and remain agile to navigate complexity and succeed in today’s interconnected workplaces. Neuroscience offers strategies to optimise the brain’s performance and increase people’s capacity to lead themselves and others in fast-changing global environments.
The Neuroscience of Leadership programme equips you with the critical knowledge and skills to harness the brain’s potential and lead yourself and others to success. It explores the science of leadership, personal effectiveness, creativity, relationships and change, and enables you to apply this knowledge to challenges and opportunities you face as a leader.
This programme will enable you to:
- Discover the fundamental mechanisms of the brain that drive people and organisations
- Learn how the emotional brain influences thinking, behaviour, performance, decision-making and relationships
- Leverage the brain’s reward mechanisms for greater leadership success
- Develop brain-based strategies to increase productivity, collaboration, performance and wellbeing
- Strengthen your capacity to adapt to change
- Build resources to thrive in complex business environments
Can be delivered as a masterclass, a one-day workshop or a two-day workshop.
Executives, leaders, managers emerging talent.