Research shows that the more positive connections you make with people, the more you are able to adapt and respond effectively to challenging situations.
Positive connections with colleagues, managers, team members and clients can make a critical difference in building a rewarding and engaging work life. Good relationships boost our mood and serve as a buffer when times are tough, decrease our stress levels and improve our physical health.
Positive Relationships at Work is a one-day programme designed to teach you the tools you need to connect to others, strengthen natural resilience and build positive relationships. The learning is based on the latest research in positive psychology and neuroscience and delivered in a fun, interactive and practical way so you can immediately apply your learning
This programme will enable you to:
- Build practical knowledge of positive psychology ads its application at work
- Develop positive relationships that benefit you, your team and your organisation
- Discover how social connections affect your brain and performance
- Gain skills to communicate positively with people
- Strengthen individual and team resilience
- Become a positive influencer
- Make a powerful impact on team culture and engagement
Leaders, managers and their teams. Anyone who wants to improve relationships, teamwork and culture