Harness your strengths as a positive, authentic and engaging leader.
Women with the talent, smarts and persistence to lead need support and encouragement to fulfil their potential and add value back to their companies. By building on natural capabilities and confidence, women can effectively manage leadership challenges and opportunities in today’s business environment, and forge a strong and authentic leadership presence.
Women in Leadership is a two-day programme designed specifically for women to develop the presence, confidence and leadership skills for more senior positions. It takes a positive and practical approach to empower women to harness their leadership strengths and build a foundation for influence, resilience and success. The programme is grounded in the science of positive psychology and emotional intelligence and translated into tools you can integrate into your own style of leadership and personal brand.
This training will enable you to:
- Harness your strengths to achieve career goals
- Develop a powerful, authentic leadership presence and brand
- Empower your team to perform above and beyond expectations
- Foster the confidence and skills to successfully manage female leader challenges
- Integrate masterful leadership practices into your management style
- Leverage others by building a strong network and a motivated team
- Communicate with influence to engage and bring out the best in people
- Manage the transition from employee to leader
Women executives, leaders and high-potential managers on track for a leadership career. Anyone who wants to increase their leadership capabilities, confidence and authentic authority as a woman in business
Leadership for Women blends theory with practice over two days of workshops, plus personal feedback and support. Each participant receives:
- Two full day workshops
- An Expert Strengths Profile and 60 minute individual debrief
- Training materials
- A copy of the book “Positive Leadership” by Kim Cameron