Sue Langley recently spoke to Gary Bertwistle on Mojo Radio about the power of being emotionally intelligent as a leader.
Listen to the radio show. 71mins.
Here are some of the topics covered in the show:
- What is exactly is emotional intelligence?
- How do we apply emotional intelligence in the workplace?
- Strategies to handle our emotions for better outcomes.
- Tips and tools to strengthen our emotional intelligence for better outcomes.
- Are we really honest with ourselves about the emotions we are experiencing?
- The rules of emotions and how by knowing the rules, you can manage your own emotions.
- Ways to practise handling our emotions.
- Breaking down the fear behind emotions – it’s data. What is the data telling you?
- Is Emotional Intelligence a key part of leadership?
- The amazing impact this work can have on our children, in our homes or their school.
- Mindfulness for kids and the incredible impact it can have.
- The impact that not giving someone attention can have on their thinking.
- Building resilience with our children in order to help them grow into stronger adults.
- Building stronger self regulation and willpower.
For more about emotional intelligence download Sue Langley’s white paper on Emotional Intelligence at Work.