This programme accredits coaches, leadership and culture change consultants, OD practitioners, trainer and facilitators to deliver Langley Group’s flagship programmes: Two Day EI for Leaders , One Day Foundations of EI and Half Day Wellbeing and Resilience.
This accreditation is built on Langley Group’s core content and expertise in the disciplines of emotional intelligence, wellbeing and neuroscience. You will be delivered comprehensive content drawing on the latest research in these areas to accredit you to take these concepts, tools and strategies to your clients, organisation and your teams.
The course is flexible and has been designed to fit in with your busy schedule. Our facilitators will inspire you and are highly experienced in applying and practising positive psychology. Enrolment is easy and we will support you through the process.
This programme is also offered as an in-house programme for our Corporate clients and can be customised to the organisation needs and requirements.
The two-day face to face Emotional Intelligence for Leaders programme is designed to increase participants’ awareness of how they manage and respond to their own emotions as well as to those around them. A higher level of awareness of our own emotions gives us the ability to more effectively perceive the emotions of others.
It is designed for professionals who want to:
- Build expertise and learn the science, theory, and latest research of positive psychology, emotional intelligence and neuroscience
- Gain a wide range of best-practice positive psychology activities, tools, and strategies to help you increase individual, business and collective wellbeing and emotional intelligence
- Learn practical tools to make a significant and positive difference in people’s lives
- Participate in powerful development activities including, MSCEIT assessments and personalised feedback.
Coaches, facilitators and trainers, consultants, culture change specialists, leadership consultants, psychologists, HR / Organisational Development practitioners, wellbeing leaders and anyone who wants to integrate the disciplines of emotional intelligence, wellbeing and positive psychology into their organisation, team, current role or work and life.
- MSCEIT online assessment and full report
- One-on-one debrief with an accredited MSCEIT coach
- Seven face-to-face training/accreditation days
- Interim coaching and support by a Langley Group coach
- Full Trainer’s kit which includes trainer notes, session guides , program design and run sheets, videos and one complete set of materials (includes cards and resources for all activities), participant workbooks and slides (which can be co-branded with your logo) for the following LANGLEY GROUP licensed programs:
- Two day EI for Leaders programme
- One day Foundations of EI programme
- ½ day Wellbeing and Resilience Workshop
- One-year license to use all materials with regular updates
All participants will receive a full program workbook.
We will support you to successfully deliver and facilitate this program. We do require participants to have competence and experience in training and facilitation skills in small or large group formats. You would ideally have:
- strengths in facilitation and training small or large groups
- ability to influence others effectively
- high levels of self-awareness and willingness to invest in your self-growth and personal development
- strengths in emotional intelligence
To express your interest, you are required to complete Langley Group’s application form . This includes providing details of your experience, CV and a brief statement of motivation. This statement of motivation helps us understand your motivation to invest in this program and how this accreditation fits with your work and life. On registration, you will be invited to an interview with a Langley Group Coach to help you determine if this program is right for you and enable us to set you up for success. The coach will also be able to explain the time investment required, expectations and accreditation criteria.
It is a requirement of accreditation, that you fulfil the requirements of accreditation by being assessed on the delivery of core modules of this programme by a LANGLEY GROUP coach. All assessments are based on competency-based training and assessment principles and will result in a “Not yet competent”, “Competent” or “Expert” outcome. Your competency will be determined by Langley Group coaches who will observe you deliver and facilitate various modules.
Langley Group coaches are invested in your growth and setting you up for success. Through the program, you will be provided various opportunities for small group and individual coaching to help you feel confident and ‘own’ the content, so you can successfully deliver this within your organisation’s and for your clients. Our aim is for you to be “Competent” in all core modules both from a content and delivery perspective. This is a requirement of the Accreditation certificate.
If you are unable to reach the required level of competence within the course duration, your coach will discuss an action plan to support your accreditation.
As part of the Accreditation process, you are required to sign and accept the Langley Group’s Code of Ethics.
By completing accreditation Langley Group is deeming you competent to deliver this content as it is intended and designed in the Train the Trainer Program and agree to the terms and conditions included in the Langley Group Code of Ethics including and not limited to intellectual property, copyright, professionalism and minimum rates chargeable for the licensed content.
2-day training programme: $8,500 (AUD) per person (inc. GST)
- Deposit (on confirmation): $1500
- Installment 1 ( 3 weeks prior to commencing week 1): $5000
- Installment 2 ( 3 weeks prior to commencing week 2): $2000
- Upfront payment: 5% discount on fees
Ask us about delivering this training in your organisation or professional network. We can also tailor programs to suit your business, audience and strategic goals.
is a master trainer, speaker and leading advisor on the practical applications of emotional intelligence, positive psychology and neuroscience.She is the only licensed master trainer in Strength Profiler, qualified by tool author, Capp, to certify practitioners across Asia-Pacific. She has a Master in Neuroscience of Leadership, BA in Psychology and has studied positive psychology at Harvard. She is also a master trainer in the leading emotional intelligence tools, MSCEIT, EQ-i 2.0 and Genos EI, and i4 Neuroleader, a new brain-based leadership assessment.
Read Bio Jacqui Martin
is a dynamic consultant and business leader with extensive experience across education, government and corporate sectors. Senior executive roles, board-level positions and award-winning initiatives have enabled Jacqui to bring practical, hands-on experience and understanding of what it takes to be a successful and authentic female leader.
Read bio Bhavna Sehgal
is a transformational coach, facilitator and organisational development practitioner with 15+ years of leadership and development experience. She is driven by her purpose of making a difference and is passionate about supporting and inspiring leaders, teams and individuals to unlock their potential and achieve their goals and vision.